Port Adelaide Enfield Council have commissioned a draft Local Area Traffic Management Plan to help alleviate traffic and parking problems in the Broadview, Enfield and Clearview areas. The Levels Bikeway passes through.
Our submission makes the following points:
1. Stress the value of good cycling and walking conditions at the beginning of the final report
2. Provide cycling bypasses of LATM measures wherever possible
3. Replace old bike logos that are inappropriate
4. Design roundabouts to slow traffic
5. Implement Australian Road Rules regarding parking at intersections
6. Use a sinusoidal profile for road humps
7. Install passive lighting and night-time signage
Click below to see our submission.